Sport England have launched a major new campaign to support the 15 million people who live with one or more long-term health conditions in England.
We Are Undefeatable aims to help those with conditions such as diabetes, cancer, arthritis and Parkinson’s to build physical activity into their lives.
- Depression and anxiety
- Cognitive functioning impairment in dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Multiple sclerosis and other mobility-limiting conditions
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
- Heart disease, stroke and other heart conditions
- Breast, lung, prostate or bowel cancer
- Arthritis and back pain
- Types 1 and 2 diabetes
Coaching people with long term health conditions
UK Coaching have developed a coaching guide to support the #WeAreUndefeatable campaign. For more information, visit – https://www.ukcoaching.org/weareundefeatable